Jackson is hiring School Psychologists to function as part of an
on-site evaluation team in schools across the nation. The School
Psychologist will administer approved educational and psychological
assessments, interpret testing data, prepare evaluation reports,
collaborate with district staff and work with parents to address
students’ emotional, academic, and behavioral issues, and attend IEP
and other related meetings. New graduates will be considered
- Virtual & School-based Opportunities Available
- K-12 Caseload
- ASAP-19/20 School Year
- Full Time
Awesome Benefits Your First Day
- School Psychology State License and Certification
- Master's or Doctorate in Education/School Psychology
- Experience preferred, but not required
As a value-driven company with a social conscience, we're invested in your future. Here's a snapshot of the resources and benefits that'll empower you as a clinician throughout your career
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be
- Customize Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that'll put you in charge of your career with industry expert help from our recruitment team and managers.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from part-time or full-time contracts to temp-to-hire.
- Training and technical assistanceprovided for virtual opportunities
and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other openings in the locations you like best
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Salary commensurate with experience.